Morning Glory Ride & Shine - Bike Tour
Available Daily April thru October
Enjoying all that Niagara has to offer sometimes means less time to enjoy wine country. Booked for a matinee? Heading home or for one last visit to Niagara Falls? Our morning cycle tour is the perfect solution to combine exercise, wine tasting and stunning scenery! This tour starts at 10 am and ends at 1 pm.
Start your morning with a bicycle ride along a spectacular route with breath-taking vistas and sparkling views of the majestic Niagara River.
Join our local guide on a tour through historic Niagara-On-The-Lake, past riverside marinas and coves, and view the historic Fort George along the Greater Niagara Circle Route. On the Waterfront Trail, alongside the Niagara Parkway - called "One of the Prettiest Sunday Drives in the World" - enjoy a refreshing stop at local fruit market!
Visit three award winning small cottage wineries for private wine tastings and sample outstanding wines that can only be purchased at these local wineries.
Morning Glory Bike Tour Inclusions
- $64 per person for groups of 4+
- Individually fitted touring bicycle with bottled water
- 12 - 16 km cycle
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries, with tastings at each
- Taste a minimum of 9 wines, including white, red, late harvest and icewine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Cheese pairing included at one of the wineries
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products