Vine, Wine & Dine our Benchland Heritage Wine Route
Taste Handcrafted, VQA Wines Including Icewines At Three Select Boutique Estate Wineries
Enjoy educational, tutored tastings in vineyards and cellars, and seasonal vineyard tours with winemakers, sommeliers or proprietors. Our “behind the scenes” progressive tour offers guests an ultimate opportunity to engage with wine enthusiasts. Learn about winemaking sustainability and compare new world wine to old world traditions and taste local wine portfolios from three sub-appellations.
Appellations and Evolution of Niagara Wine Country
Niagara’s twilight scenic wine route winds through Niagara's Benchland UNESCO heritage route, tucked along the escarpment, along rolling vinyards, nestled thoughout towns & villages of Twenty Valley. Breath taking views of the Toronot skyline can been viewed from the top of the Coolest Winery on Earth!
Savour Niagara’s culinary creations from seasonally inspired local cuisine with three course dinner menus, accompanied with your choice of wine, completing your evening in Canada’s Top Wine & Culinary Destination!
Vine, Wine & Dine Tour Inclusions
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide host; providing insight into Niagara’s heritage and viticulture
- A variety of wine tasting at three award-winning wineries; including icewine
- "Behind the scene" progressive wine tour where you will learn about the process of winemaking
- Three course seasonally inspired dinner paired with choice of wine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Pick-up and return transportation from most Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake accommodations