Morning Glory Rise & Wine - BicyleTour
Available Daily April thru October with reservations
Enjoying all that Niagara has to offer sometimes means less time to enjoy wine country. Booked for a matinee? Heading home or one last visit to Niagara Falls? Our morning Sip'N Cycle tour is the perfect solution to combine exercise, wine tasting and stunning scenery! Our tour checks in at 10:00am and ends at approximately 2:30pm.
Start your morning with a bicycle ride along a spectacular route with breath-taking vistas and sparkling views of the majestic Niagara River.
Join our local guide on a tour through historic Niagara-On-The-Lake, past riverside marinas and coves, and view the historic Fort George along the Greater Niagara Circle Route. On the Waterfront Trail, alongside the Niagara Parkway - called "One of the Prettiest Sunday Drives in the World" - enjoy a refreshing stop at local fruit market!
Visit three award-winning cottage & boutique grassroots wineries. Enjoy sampling a variety of outstanding wines that can only be purchased at these local wineries!
Morning Glory Rise & Wine Bicycle Tour Inclusions
- $99 per person + HST (13%)
- Individually-fitted touring bicycle with bottled spring water
- 14 - 20km cycle approximately
- Visits to 3 award-winning VQA wineries, including wine tasting flights at each
- Taste a minimum of 9-12oz wine, including white, red, rose, sparkling, late harvest and icewine
- Wine tasting flight fees included
- Local Farm-to-Gate fruit market stop (seasonally)
- Cheese pairing may be added to be enjoyed at one winery $10.00 per person + HST
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products