Discover Niagara's Wine Country - Bicycle Tour
Our "SIGNATURE" Sip ‘N Cycle with our Country Classic Picnic Lunch
Discover the picturesque country lanes and Canada's finest bicycle trails to Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries. Our experienced, local guide will provide interesting insights into Niagara''s Wine Country.
Cycle through vineyards and along orchard lined country roads. Meet wine lovers, sommeliers and winemakers. Sample exclusively estate-grown wines while learning about Ontario VQA in intimate, family, cottage winery tasting rooms.
Throughout your day we visit to three charming, boutique and cottage wineries, famous for their international award winning wines. Our small groups, led by your tour guide, will tour one winery, to learn about winemaking and structured tastings. We will visit to two additional wineries; with private tasting visits at each winery. Our generous sampling includes our white, red and rose wines, and late harvest ice-wine through your day. Savour a country picnic lunch for a authentic wine country experience! Complimentary pick-up of purchased products from your day.
Discover Niagara's Wine Country Bicycle Tour Inclusions
- $139 per person + HST (13%)
- Individually fitted Euro-style, hybrid touring bicycle with a bottle of spring water
- Touring bicycle is fitted with bell, handlebar cooler pouch and water bottle carrier
- Liesurely, cycle approximately 20 - 24 km cycle
- Visit 3 award-winning VQA wineries, with 3-4 wine tastings at each
- Classic country picnic lunch, with accompaniments & freshly baked desserts; dietary concerns and preferences are easily respected. Add $4.00 for gluten free options
- Taste a minimum of 12-14 wines, including white, red, rose, sparkling, late harvest and icewine
- touring and wine tasting fees included
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products