Wine, Culinary & Brewery Adventure
Celebrate food & wine in Niagara on the Lake, locally sourced and seasonally inspired
This is a great opportunity to celebrate food and wine, locally sourced and seasonally inspired cuisine.
Journey into picturesque wine country for a tasting adventure filled with wine, beer and culinary experiences. Enjoy our exclusive, educational vineyard to barrel cellar progressive wine tasting tour.
Discover the charm of Historic Old Town Niagara on the Lake, featuring local brews on tap, award winning VQA wines and ice wines in cottage and boutique estate vineyards, with seasonally inspired culinary creations!
Taste a variety of Ontario VQA white wine, red wine, rose, late harvest, sparkling and icewines, along with a hand crafted flight of 3 small batch beers. Savour Niagara’s bounty in a relaxing, guided approach to wine county touring. Experience Niagara's most treasured country wineries and a local, small batch, micro - brewery and a favourite restaurant all created to evoke memories that will have you returning year after year!
Wine, Culinary & Brewery Adventure Tour Inclusions
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide host
- Craft, micro brewery tasting flight of 3 beers
- “Behind the scenes” tour at one of two wineries
- Seasonally inspired, 2 course restaurant lunch
- Browse and shop at each stop
- Visit 2 award winning VQA wineries; 1 micro brewery; tastings at each; min 9; including icewine
- Pick up and return transportation from most Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake accommodations