Vine, Wine & Dine
Taste handcrafted, award winning VQA wines and ice wines at three select boutique estate wineries
Enjoy educational, tutored tastings in vineyards and cellars, and seasonal vineyard tours with winemakers, sommeliers or proprietors. Our “behind the scenes” progressive tour offers guests an ultimate opportunity to engage with wine enthusiasts. Learn about winemaking sustainability and compare new world wine to old world traditions and taste local wine portfolios from three sub-appellations.
Appellations and Evolution of Niagara Wine Country
Niagara’s twilight scenic wine route winds through the heritage town of Niagara on the Lake and along the famous Niagara Parkway, which has been called "One of the Prettiest Sunday Drives in the World”.
Savour Niagara’s culinary creations from seasonally inspired local cuisine with three course dinner menus, accompanied with your choice of wine, completing your evening in Canada’s Top Wine & Culinary Destination!
Vine, Wine & Dine Tour Inclusions
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide host; providing insight into Niagara’s heritage and viticulture
- A variety of wine tasting at three award-winning wineries; including icewine
- "Behind the scene" progressive wine tour where you will learn about the process of winemaking
- Three course seasonally inspired dinner paired with choice of wine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Pick up and return transportation from most Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake accommodations