Wheel And Wine - Bike Tour
Afternoon Bicycle Wine Tour with Cheese Pairing
Looking for a leisurely bicycle ride and fun way to spend an afternoon? Join the fun with our relaxed approach to wine tasting and learn a little Niagara History while discovering our heritage and hidden gems.
This tour is perfect for the novice cyclist. You'll cycle along Canada’s bicycle trails and country lanes, though rolling vineyards and orchards, while sampling world class wines. Niagara Wine Country is such a unique place to visit. Tour one winery with tasting visits to three cottage and boutique wineries paired with a market fresh cheese plate.
Wheel And Wine Bike Tour Inclusions
- Individually fitted touring bicycle with bottled water
- 12 - 16 km cycle
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries with tastings at each
- Guests will visit "behind the scenes" at one of the wineries
- Taste a minimum of 9-12 wines, including white, red, late harvest and icewine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products