Wheel And Wine - Afternoon Cycle Tour
Afternoon Bicycle Wine Tour with Cheese Pairing
Looking for a leisurely bicycle ride and fun way to spend an afternoon? Join the fun, with our relaxed approach to wine tasting and discover a little Niagara history while tasting the fruit of our heritage at our best hidden gems in wine country!
This tour is perfect for the novice cyclist! Liesurely cycle along Canada’s top bicycle trails and idylic country lanes. Cycle along Niagara's Peach orchards and amidst the vineyard vines, all while sampling Niagara's award-winning world class wines. Niagara Wine Country is such a unique place to visit. Our tasting experiences will visit to three grassroots, cottage and boutique styled wineries. Enhance your wine tasting with a local plate of cheese & charcuterie meats paired paired with your wines at one winery. Your Tour Guide Host will take offer a peek "behind the scenes" while sharing our emerging wine culture and cool climate vitaculture in Canada's emerging wine region.
Wheel And Wine Bike Tour Inclusions
- Individually fitted touring bicycle with spring bottled water
- 12 - 16 km cycle (on and off bikes throughout the afternoon)
- Visit 3 Award-winning VQA grassroots wineries including tastings at each
- A peek "behind the scenes" at one of the wineries
- Taste a minimum of 9-12 wines, including white, red, rose, sparkling, late harvest and icewine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products
- Cheese Please!!
- Wine paired with cheese & charcuterie plate at one winery simply adds to your experience!