Taste Niagara - Bike Tour
Culinary, Wine & Brewery Cycle Tour
Meet the Neighbours! Take a leisurely ride through historic Old Town Niagara on the Lake, past beautiful historic estates and welcoming B & B’s in the heart of wine country.
Our heritage is steeped rich in history filled with battles and wars, movies and movie stars, with ghosts of lost lovers and war heroes. From orchards to vineyards, Niagara on the Lake is ever changing, now boasting the coveted distinction of Canada’s Wine & Culinary destination.
Cycle leisurely, tasting Niagara’s best of yesterday and today! Visit Canada’s 1st “LEED Certified” winery, Stratus Vineyards, sampling the assemblage four wines. Cycle on country roads and Canada’s finest bicycle trails, with wine tastings at two additional boutique and cottage wineries with a local micro brewery visit.
Relax over lunch savouring Niagara’s seasonally inspired local cuisine. Round out your day with honest focused “olde” style Belgian farm, sampling small batch brews at Niagara’s newest neighbour and local brewery!
Our grassroots approach combines all that is good in wine country - wine, brewery and culinary by bicycle, along country roads and Canada's finest bicycle trails. Visit two additional charming, boutique and cottage wineries for authentic wine country tasting experiences.
Taste Niagara Bike Tour Inclusions
- $119 per person for groups of 4+
- Individually fitted touring bicycle with bottled water
- Approximately 26 - 29 km cycle
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries, with tastings at each
- Seasonally inspired 3 course pre fix lunch from a local Niagara restaurant included
- Taste a minimum of 12 wines, including white, red, late harvest and icewine
- Tasting visit at local micro brewery, 3 brewery tastings
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products