Simply Serendipity - Self-Guided Tour
Create Your Own Cycling Wine Tour!
Whisk yourself away into the beautiful wine country of Niagara on the Lake wineries.
Feeling over scheduled? Need to getaway and enjoy a little exercise and fun exploring at your own pace and schedule? This is the perfect tour for you!
Decant yourself in Niagara's Wine Country with the flexibility of creating your own wine route! Cycle at your own pace along our vineyard lined country roads, stop for pictures, visit local fruit stands and markets, indulge in gelato or ice cream, linger on patios to enjoy Niagara's VQA wines. Best of all, there are no appointments at wineries or schedules to keep!
We have pre-selected our favourite local wineries for you to visit and enjoy an all-inclusive day of wine tasting with a minimum of 8-12 tastings, including ice-wine.
Wine country touring by bicycle allows guests to create their own schedule, cycle at their own pace and choose which wineries to visit and enjoy with an optional tour to learn about wine making with a stroll through the vineyard and wine tasting in unique tasting rooms.
Your Wine Country Route Starts with Us!
Our "Welcome to Wine Country" package is a well designed, all inclusive package, with suggested route stops designed to melt away your day to day stress. Decant, unwind and explore your way!
Choose to visit four vineyards from our favourite pre-selected wineries for carefree bicycle riding from vineyard to vineyard. The best part, we provide complimentary pick up of your wine purchases.
Add Tandem To Your Day!
If you're feeling a little adventurous, why not consider adding a tandem bike to your Simply Serendipity tour? A tandem bike built for two is twice the fun!
Simply Serendipity Tour Inclusions
- A variety of wine, tastings at 4 pre-selected award-winning wineries (minimum of 8-12 tasting samples)
- Learn about the types of wines each winery produces at their vineyard
- Take time to explore and discover local stops along the way!
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- With two winery tour options at four convenient times available.
- Reif 11:30 am & 1:30 pm, or
- Pillitteri 12:00 pm & 3:00 pm
- Individually fitted bike, insulated cooler handlebar pouch, water bottle carrier filled with complementary bottled water
- Complimentary pick up of purchases
- Classic wine country picnic lunch nestled in the heart of wine country alongside vineyards and orchards
- Don't want lunch? Our lunchless tour option is available for $69 per person
Please make us aware of any dietary concerns so we may respect your choices, such as;
- Gluten free
- Lactose free