Lakeshore Breeze Wine & Cider - Self-Guided Bicycle Tour
Create Your Own Cycling Wine Tour!
This tour gives you the flexibility to create your own wine trail, cycling from vineyard to vineyard, while enjoying the breeze along the shores of Lake Ontario. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline, while cycling at your own pace. Linger on patios, stop for pictures or visit local fruit stands and markets.
Lakeshore Breeze is our newest self-guided tour by bicycle. This package, with suggested stops, is designed with our concierge approach to wine country and allows guests the freedom to explore the lakeshore vineyards. Our pre-suggested wineries await your arrival for a day of wine tasting at five wineries.
Add a Bicycle Built for Two!
If you're feeling a little adventurous, why not consider adding a tandem bike to your wine and cider tour? A tandem bike built for two is twice the fun!
Lakeshore Breeze Wine & Cider Self-Guided Bicycle Tour Inclusions
- All wineries currently require tasting appointments at each winery. We have created a list of 5 pre-suggested award-winning wineries & cidery, in close proximity to allow for complimentary wine purchase picks for guests.
- Learn about the types of wine and cider each winery produces at their vineyard.
- Take time to explore and discover local stops along the way!
- A variety of wine and cider offerings available at each location. Winery touring and tasting fees not included, fees vary by winery.
- Our pre-suggested wineries include; Konzelmann Estates, Nomad by Hinterbrook, Iron Wood Cidery, Palatine Hills and Pillitteri Estates - Currently all wineries require tasting appointments, these are to be made by each guest directly with each winery.
We recommend guests book their check in time between 10:30am-12:00pm to make the most of your day!
Please arrive at your scheduled check-in time, our Bike Concierge Team Member will individually fit you for your bike!
Allow 10-15 minutes to be fitted for your bikes.
Our Bike Concierge Team Members will be available to answer any questions and make suggestions for “must see” stops and highlights that will make your day extra special!