Lakeshore Breeze Wine & Cider - Self-Guided Bicycle Tour
Create Your Own Cycling Wine Tour!
This tour gives you the flexibility to create your own wine trail, cycling from vineyard to vineyard, while enjoying the breeze along the shores of Lake Ontario. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Toronto skyline, while cycling at your own pace. Linger on patios, stop for pictures or visit local fruit stands and markets.
Lakeshore Breeze is our newest self-guided tour by bicycle. This all-inclusive package, with suggested stops, is designed with our concierge approach to wine country and allows guests the freedom to explore the lakeshore vineyards. Our pre-selected wineries await your arrival for a day of wine tasting into five wineries, with 16-20 tastings, including ice-wine with an optional tour at one of Niagara's winery vineyards.
Add a Bicycle Built for Two!
If you're feeling a little adventurous, why not consider adding a tandem bike to your wine and cider tour? A tandem bike built for two is twice the fun!
Lakeshore Breeze Wine & Cider Self-Guided Bicycle Tour Inclusions
- A variety of wine and cider tastings at 5 pre-selected award-winning wineries (16-18 tasting samples)
- Learn about the types of wine and cider each winery produces at their vineyard
- Take time to explore and discover local stops along the way!
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Optional tour at two winery vineyards, Konzelmann Estates & Pillitteri Estates at 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- Individually fitted bike, insulated cooler handlebar pouch, water bottle carrier filled with complementary bottled water
- Wineries include Konzelmann Estates, Nomad by Hinterbrook, Palatine Hills, Sunnybrook Farm Estates and Pillitteri Estates
A min of 20 minutes for check in is required for their tour to begin with all guests present at time of check in.
Both these tours are available as a partial or full day option – guests are able to arrive when they like – we recommend arriving between 10.30am-12.00pm to make the most of your day.