Discover the Taste of Niagara's Wine Country - Bike Tour
Our Signature Sip ‘N Cycle with Country Classic Picnic Lunch
Discover the picturesque country lanes and Canada's finest bicycle trails to Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries. Our experienced, local guide will provide interesting insights into Niagara Wine Country.
Cycle through vineyards and along orchard lined country roads. Meet wine lovers, sommeliers and winemakers. Sample exclusively estate-grown wines while learning about Ontario VQA in intimate, family cottage, winery tasting rooms.
Throughout your day we visit to four charming, boutique and cottage wineries, famous for their international award winning wines. Our small groups, led by your tour guide, will tour one winery, to learn about winemaking and structured tastings. We will visit to three additional wineries; with private tasting visits at each winery. Sampling includes our white, red and rose wines, and late harvest ice-wine through your day. Savour a picnic lunch for a unique wine country experience. Complimentary pick up of purchased products from your day.
Discover the Taste of Niagara's Wine Country Bike Tour Inclusions
- $139 per person + HST (13%)
- Individually fitted Euro- Hybrid touring bicycle with a bottle of spring water
- Touring bicycle is fitted with bell, handalbar cooler pouch and water bottle carrier
- Cycle approximately 20 - 24 km cycle
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries, with 3-4 tastings at each
- Classic country picnic lunch with various options, dietary concerns and preferences are respected. Gluten free option $4.00 extra
- Taste a minimum of 12-14 wines, including white, red, rose, late harvest and icewine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products