Taste the Benchlands Terrior 20 Valley Afternoon Wine Tour
Visit Award winning wineries & vineyards in the Benchlands 20 Valley Escarpment
Explore the 20 Valley Benchlands wineries nestled among the communities that are tucked along the Niagara Escarpment.
The benchlands along the escarpment encompass 3 sub-appellations, defining a unique “terrior” to produce both distinctive and refreshing style of bench wines. Selecting from over 30 wineries, our path of discovery allows guests to experience an outstanding combination of wine and taste pairings.
One Of A Kind Experience
Looking for a tour to impress? This uniquely crafted signature wine tour combines some of the most amazing wines in the Niagara region with the ultimate cheese & charcuterie platter!
We enjoy a full tour behind the scenes at a working Ontario VQA Winery where will taste wine straight out of the barrel to the glass. One of 20 Valley’s coolest wineries, they showcase sustainability efforts with a spectacular view of their vineyards and a progressive tasting tour. There is no other winery that offers this experience in wine country, and we are the exclusive wine touring company for this tour! (based on Covid-19 protocols and policies)
We’ll then visit another winery with one of the world's top 10 female winemakers at the helm, where the wine tasting experience will take place right in the winemaker's home, and often right in her kitchen!
Taste the Benchlands 20 Valley Afternoon Wine Tour Inclusions
- "Behind the Scene" progressive tour and tasting at 1 winery - a straight from the barrel to your glass tasting
- A variety of wine tasting at three VQA award-winning wineries
- Knowledgeable, local tour guide host; providing insight into Niagara’s heritage and viticulture
- Our seated cheese pairing experience, paired with the wines from one of Niagara's top winemakers
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Pick-up and return transportation from Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake