Magical Afternoon of Vineyards & Vintages
Award winning wines, wineries & vineyards in Niagara on the Lake
Stroll through Niagara's vineyards and taste Ontario VQA wines in barrel cellars and structured tastings in unique tasting rooms. Our guests gain exclusive insight into producing award winning VQA wines from pioneering vineyards to sustainable wine-making.
Sip and savour a fun, leisurely paced afternoon wrapped in our warm hospitality with knowledgeable local guides. Enjoy a diverse selection of locally produced and artisan cheese paired with wine, and tastings at cottage, boutique and estate vineyards. Experience an extensive tour “behind the scenes” of working wineries to meet fellow wine lovers, winemakers and sommeliers. You'll become passionate about wine country!
Please note: There is no meal provided on this tour so please ensure you have enjoyed a lunch prior to tour departure to fully enjoy sampling and savouring in Niagara!
Cheese plates are prepared and priced for two people: if there is an odd number of people booked for your tour, an extra $10 fee will be charged to cover the cost of the cheese platter. Bonus - More cheese for your group to enjoy!
Magical Afternoon of Vineyards & Vintages Tour Inclusions
- A variety of wine tasting at four award-winning wineries; including icewine (min 12-16 wines sampled)
- Tour “behind the scenes” learn about Niagara wine-making processes
- Local and artisan cheese pairing with local preserves; paired with select wines
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Pick up and return transportation from most Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake accommodations